McLean, Virginia tree service expertly and affordably protects your lawn, or the grounds of your business or organization. It allows you to contribute to the character and property values in one of the loveliest communities in Northern Virginia.
How Professional Tree Service Saves Money
- Local governments invest in professional tree service, either from companies or their own parks departments. Why? They know that neglected trees suffer far greater damage from McLean’s spring and summer storms and freak winters. Repairing and restoring damaged trees significantly increases costs.
- We’re proud to provide 24-hour emergency McLean, VA tree service if you suffer tree damage. But arborists recommend protecting your trees rather than suffering home and building damage and tree removal.
The Power of Trees
Here’s a fact that astounds some people: One tree can filter up to 60 pounds of pollutants from the air each year! Healthy trees are significant factor in the air quality of McLean, coupled with the meaningful contribution to quality of life. Your shaded streets, canopied lawns and impressive commercial grounds deserve the protection of expert McLean, VA tree service.
Trust Absolute Tree for all your tree service needs in Alexandria, Virginia.
Our Alexandria Tree Services
Your Environment, Our Passion
- Because recycling is so important to McLean, people frequently ask what we do with the debris from tree service. Periodic trimming and pruning or removal of an entire tree creates piles of branches, chips and chunks of wood.
- As you know, Fairfax County sets strict limits on what will be collected. You need not worry about gathering and binding branches and hauling them to recycling centers. We remove all debris at the end of our operations; it’s a routine facet of McLean, VA tree service.
The Next Step is Recycling
- Smaller debris collected everyday goes into the wood chipper. You can get some of these chips free of charge, delivered to your home because you are a tree service customer. Wood debris is also turned into mulch, as a result of a partnership with a wood recycling company.
- Straight pieces of Oak, Poplar and Cherry that can be salvaged become furniture, hardwood floors and other handiwork at local businesses. You can have debris cut and split for firewood.
Maintenance, tree service, growth management. This “three-legged stool ”is made stronger by the “fourth leg”, dedication to your environment.
Did You Know?
Did you know there are sixteen different varieties of pines and nine different kinds of oaks native to the Commonwealth? Count on us to know how to care for the specific needs of the hundreds of different varieties that make your property lush and welcoming.