Tree Pruning Service in Virginia
Arlington | Fairfax | Alexandria | McLean | Springfield
Are you looking for a leading tree pruning service in Virginia, Arlington, Fairfax, Alexandria, McLean, Springfield, Herndon or the surrounding areas?
Tree pruning and trimming on a regular basis helps maintain the beauty and health of your trees, and your safety. Regular tree maintenance can help prevent potentially weak branches or limbs from falling on your home, automobiles, or power lines.
If you want to learn more about what a tree pruning service can include, then continue reading this page for more information about the steps that can be taken to make sure your property is made completely safe.
If you need help now, or if you have any questions, call (703) 348-1920 today. Or you can click here to contact us online.
Why Use Professional Tree Trimming?
We always recommend that individuals who aren’t experienced in tree care not tackle any major tree pruning service on their own.
Without the proper knowledge, you could damage the tree, hurt yourself, or damage your home. For example, if you severely cut the wrong major branches that will cause weak growth in the form of multiple branches that grow straight up through.
If you leave too much of a stub on a major branch, that will eventually die, leaving the tree open for disease or insects. When these things happen, the few dollars that you saved by not calling for professional tree trimming turns into much more of an expense in rectifying the problem.
With a complete tree service taking care of any issues you might have, you can get services like:
Some of our tree pruning services include:
- Crown* Cleaning: Tree crowning is a term used to refer to the parts of the tree that are above ground. Crown cleaning service is where we remove any branches and water spouts from the inner two-thirds of the crown to ensure the best possible tree health. This could include any dead, diseased, crowded, or weak branches.
- Crown Reduction: With this, we focus on the outer third of all those branches by pruning those to help lessen the weight on the inner two-thirds. This prevents limb breakage and helps a tree’s foundational strength.
- Crown Thinning: Here we focus on inner branches by removing selected ones so both air and sunlight can reach the inside of the tree. Think of this as being similar to trimming high branches of a large tree because it is blocking the sun over your yard and stunting the growth of plants and grass.
- Crown Raising: This is simply cutting away those branches that might be hanging too low over a sidewalk, or driveway, or might be bumping up against your windows and surrounding buildings.
- Crown Restoration: This is necessary to improve the overall structure of a tree when one has been severely damaged.
- Utility Tree Pruning: This is using whatever service is needed to those branches that interfere with power lines. Many times the city will not take care of this problem unless it poses very imminent danger, and you likely will be waiting weeks for that to happen. When it does happen, you might need an emergency service to deal with the problem. With this service, you can get the problem solved before that next storm so you aren’t without power for a long period.
*when we refer to crown, that’s everything that extends from the trunk or main stems
We follow all guidelines set forth by the American National Standard Institution in every procedure. Because we want to ensure the best possible service for our residential and commercial customers, we use only the most up-to-date technologies and equipment trimmers, pruners, and many others.
Protect Your Property & Contact Us Today!
Give us a call today at 703-348-1920 or 301-840-0064 or contact us online to get estimate for any of the services that we offer.
In addition to providing expert tree care, we remove the debris so that your landscape is looking better than ever in no time.
We are fully licensed and insured with an unblemished safety record, so you can be sure that you are getting only certified professionals working on your property.
Our tree pruning service goes above and beyond that of other tree pruning companies to not only improve the aesthetic look of your trees but their health and the safety of you and your family as well. It’s always better to be safe than sorry.
With so much at stake, don’t trust anyone to handle your tree pruning service than the experts at Absolute Tree, Inc.
We are proud members of the Tree Care Industry Association, so we want what’s best for your trees because we know how indispensable they are to homeowners throughout Virginia.
Get in touch with us today to discuss cost or ask any questions that you might have about when to address problems with tress on your property. We’re here to help!
Return to the Absolute Tree Homepage