Potomac MD Tree Service
Let our Potomac MD tree service help you preserve the health and beauty of your trees. Proper care and maintenance can ensure that your beeches, pears, hickories and hollies are kept in their most ideal shape and perfectly healthy.
Call the Potomac MD tree service specialists
Call 301-358-0680 now or 703-969-6207 in Virginia
Serving Lower Montgomery County, Maryland and Northern Virginia
Managing Growth Ensures Beauty
As a Potomac MD tree service, we know how symmetry (shape) lends to the beauty of your greenery. Each specimen, be it maple, oak, chestnut or eastern white pine, has an optimal shape that proper trimming and pruning will maintain.
- Maples are typically full and round with some varieties that taper conically toward their crown.
- Oaks are full, well-rounded and often comprised of long, low-lying and over extended branches.
- Dogwoods tend to be flatter on top and cascade downward in a series of widening plateaus toward the lower branches.
- Spruces are what you might imagine when you think of a Christmas tree.
Our Potomac MD tree service arborists and carefully-trained crews know how to create and maintain the ideal shapes for all varieties.
Trimming, Pruning and Pollarding
Many people use the terms trimming and pruning interchangeably. However, these words have two very separate and distinct meanings:
- Trimming clips the outer limbs and branches to create symmetry or optimal shape
- Pruning involves removing larger portions to avoid power lines, correct overgrowths or imbalances, and to excise diseased or dying sections
- Pruning is a far more aggressive process than trimming
Pollarding is a term that refers to a technique that is utilized to keep your lindens, pears, and cherries from growing beyond a certain height. This technique is typically implemented in urban areas, where plantings must be prevented from growing to their full potential, either to avoid dangerous toppling or to maintain the standards set by a residential community or commercial property location.
An Array of Services
You can count on our Potomac MD tree service team to provide you with every level of tree related service.
- Periodic inspections will help you maintain the health of your trees and also keep you aware of any problems that may be developing.
- Pruning, trimming, and pollarding will eliminate dangerous overgrowth, obtain the best possible shape, and remain at or below specified height requirements.
- Stump removal and grinding will eliminate the remnants of a specimen that was felled by nature or deliberately removed. Stump removal will prevent new outcroppings of growth from roots that continue to live.
- Customized pH-balanced fertilizing will maintain proper levels of acid and alkaline to help your greenery thrive.
- Pest and disease diagnosis and treatment will maintain health and prevent the spread of damaging infestations and cankers.
- Woodlot and orchard management will help you cultivate and sustain larger woodland areas and produce an abundance of fruits.
- Emergency call out services are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week, and they will address unexpected incidents such as fallen trees and branches as well as leaning and dying trees.
- Whatever you need, we are here to provide you with outstanding professional service.
Why Choose our Potomac MD Tree Service?
- You will work with arborists who are known for their artistry as well as their professional certifications.
- You will have the services of a team that has been voted the area’s top tree company for five years running.
- You will enjoy a company that is attentive, focused upon your needs and experienced with every aspect of tree care.
- Crews are trained to adhere to the standards of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
For a free cost estimate
Call 301-358-0680 in Maryland or 703-969-6207 in Virginia
Call today for Potomac MD tree service. We also serve customers in Alexandria, McLean and Fairfax.
Return to the Absolute Tree Service HOMEPAGE