North Bethesda MD Tree Service
Look no further for award-winning North Bethesda MD tree service. We are equipped and certified to provide you with the tree services you need. You can rest assured that your dogwoods, hollies, and eastern white pines – any varieties – will be kept vibrant and healthy. Voted the area’s top tree service five years in a row, by the people who count – customers!
Our North Bethesda MD tree service is respected and trusted
Call 301-358-0680 or 703-969-6207 in Virginia now
For a free on-site estimate
All Specimens, All Services
Our North Bethesda MD tree service works with the full range of deciduous and coniferous trees that grow in the Lower Montgomery County, Maryland and Northern Virginia.
- Tulip Poplars
- Eastern White Pines
As a North Bethesda MD tree service, we know the specific needs and vulnerabilities of each variety. So you know we will address the issues that you are facing.
- Emergency Services: If you are experiencing a tree emergency, contact our emergency line at 703-969-6207. ANSI safety standard-trained crews are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week for emergency response.
- Pest and Disease Treatment: If you have trees that have already been affected by insects or disease, proper diagnosis and treatment will help you bring them back to top health.
- Customized Fertilization: You will have vibrant, verdant greenery through proper soil treatment and maintenance. Fruit varieties often prefer more acidic soils, while other deciduous species prefer higher levels of alkaline. Customized fertilization will allow you to have the most favorable soil conditions through regular testing and the management of pH balance.
- Tree and Stump Removal: Our North Bethesda MD tree service will remove any overgrown, dangerous, dying or diseased specimens that you have on your property. We will also grind down your stump to prevent the proliferation of new growth and insect infestations.
- Trimming and Pruning: Regular trimming and pruning keeps your trees in shape and their growth in check. Trimming is for beauty. Pruning will remove branches that have grown dangerously close to power lines or over the top of your home or business property.
- Periodic Inspections: Annual or seasonal inspection will head off any developing issues, before they have the chance to become real problems. Maintenance is always more convenient than remediation.
- Orchard and Woodlot Management: If you have a woodland area – be it an orchard of fruiting specimens or a mature forested lot – our management services maintain the proper conditions to produce healthy, well nourished and well spaced trees.
Signs of Problems
As an expert North Bethesda MD tree service, we want you to know that not every tree will demonstrate symptoms of distress. This is what makes periodic inspections so vital. However, we know that you want to be on the lookout, too:
- Burned leaf edges are indications of distress and injury
- Dead spots located in the centers of your leaves are indications of disease
- Thinning canopies can be indications of stress, lack of water, insect infestations, disease and death (death in a tree can occur in localized areas, which means that the death of a branch does not mean the whole tree is gone.
- Upturned earth at the base and leaning are symptoms that the root system has begun to rot
Consult a certified arborist from our company immediately, if you have noticed any of the above symptoms. Or schedule an inspection and let us determine how to keep things healthy.
Save 10% on all maintenance and removal
Call 301-358-0680 in Maryland or 703-969-6207 in Virginia now
Call today for North Bethesda MD tree service. We also serve customers in Alexandria, McLean and Fairfax.
Return to the Absolute Tree Service HOMEPAGE